SWANAND ORGANIC BAZAAR
( Retail outlet of Lifeway Products Pvt. Ltd.)
First Certified Organic Retail Store of Kota
SWANAND ORGANIC BAZAAR ( Retail outlet of Lifeway Products Pvt. Ltd.) is the pioneer of the Indian organic and natural food world. We offer a curated range of natural and organic products including cereals, flours and grains, natural sugars, power-packed snacks, seeds, nuts and cold-pressed oils to complement the wellness lifestyle. Being food forward, we lookout for new ingredients to make the culinary journey more varied, satisfying and enjoyable. In maintaining an ethical supply chain, we only source responsibly grown produce, promote indigenous varieties and follow sustainable practices wherever possible. In essence, we believe in doing well by doing good. Our organic food products are available country wide. For more information, and to shop for organic food online browse the collection right here.
Higher Nutrition value
Organic food products exclude the use of artificial chemicals like pesticides, fertilizers and growth hormones. These additives are harmful not only to our bodies but also to the planet. Some benefits of organic food are
- Higher nutritive value and Free from chemical
- Organic food being natural, whole and unrefined, retains more nutrients than conventionally produced food.
- Promotes Biodiversity and Sustainable
Free From Harmful Effect
- Helps prevent pollution and climate change
- Not only is it free from the harmful effects of chemical pesticides and preservatives, it is also free from genetically modified organisms.
- Organic farming is a proactive and preemptive approach to prevent the negative effects of agricultural interventions on the agro-ecosystem. It uses natural fertilizers and practices like crop rotation, intercropping and natural fertilizers, thereby improving soil structure.
Eco Friendly Oraganic Farming
- Organic agriculture uses lesser energy and avoids water pollution by toxic fertilisers and pesticides. Besides this, it also mitigates the greenhouse effect through its ability to sequester carbon in the soil.
- Organic farming promotes animal welfare and biodiversity by using crop rotation and avoiding the use of genetically modified organisms. The lack of pesticide use helps attract new or re-colonizing species to the organic area and organisms beneficial to the organic system, such as pollinators and pest predators.