Intellectual Property Rights
Lifeway Products Pvt. Ltd. is committed to removing infringing products from the site. To facilitate this, Lifeway Products Pvt. Ltd. has put in place a Lifeway Infringement Verification process so that intellectual property owners could easily report listings that infringe their rights. It is in lifeway’s interest to ensure that infringing products are removed from the site, as they erode Buyer and Seller trust.
Lifeway Products respects third party Intellectual Property rights and actively supports protection of all third party Intellectual Property including Copyrights and Trademarks (“IP”). It is our policy to expeditiously respond to clear notices of alleged IP infringement.
If we receive proper notification of IP infringement, our response to such notices will include removing or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity.
How to report a listing
If you have a good faith belief that your IP right has been infringed by any of our sellers, you may follow the below process: We require that the Intellectual Property right owner or authorized agent provide the following details and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.The email should contain the below information.
- Identification or description of the copyrighted work/ trademark that has been infringed.
- Clear identification or description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on www.lifewayproduct.com with adequate particulars. Product ID / website links of infringing products (in case of copyright infringement)
(Note: Lifeway Products Pvt. Ltd. is unable to process requests which do not specify exact product IDs or URLs. Please do not provide links to browse pages or links of search queries as these pages are dynamic and their contents change with time).
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material complained of is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
- Brand Name (in case of Trademark infringement)
- Details of the intellectual property being infringed (Provide copyrighted images or trademark certificates as attachments.
Lifeway Products Pvt. Ltd. assures for your personal information that you shared with us with trust not be shared to the third parties. So feel comfy to use our store. Further, we have a special secured network to secure customers confidential information. Your personal information will only be used for our marketing newsletter or special offers or new products etc for site use only.