- Pure organic, your body reflects what you eat
- No pesticides, no chemicals, no fertilizers
- No additives, no polish
- Cultivated in India and tasty and good for your health
- You will feel energetic
- Moth have a strong, earthy aroma and a rich nutty flavor
- It is usually cooked with spices and grated coconut, or boiled and pureed in thick curries and soups
Moth dal is high in protein and folic acid content and is very nutritious. It is very rich in nutritional value with cholesterol lowering fiber. Its high fiber prevents diabetes, blood sugar levels riding rapidly after a meal. It is usually cooked with spices and grated coconut or boiled and parried in thick curries and soups.